Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange_Moon_Fire

Feb 6, 2014
'Murica
This will make so many people leave servers including CCG. No matter what you say, this is a complete waste of money. We buy ranks not just to donate to the server and help out, but to obtain higher abilities and strong items. I have lost all interest in CCG. Thanks :)

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This will make so many people leave servers including CCG. No matter what you say, this is a complete waste of money. We buy ranks not just to donate to the server and help out, but to obtain higher abilities and strong items. I have lost all interest in CCG. Thanks :)
There has been talk that Mojang created the EULA changes to make realms more appealing. If this is true leaving the server and lowering the player count on popular servers is what is wanted and could lead to more server affecting changes. Just a thought. I don't know if what I have heard is true though but even john Coles said it on the twitter feed

Reactions: emiraati

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Either way, leaving the server doesn't bring back your perks, if I were you I would wait to see what perks donators get in the future

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Then people who donated for perks donated for perks, they didn't donate to support the server. That's their problem. We who donated to help the server obviously love the perks but that isn't the sole reason we donated. The definition of perk: a good thing that you have or get because of your situation. The situation being donating.
Bit different cause all the people who donated did so knowing they would get perks so not AT ALL the same

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Lol. Agree. I donated to help the server, and also for the perks. I don't want money back, even if the perks are not given back.

However, it also is very annoying to be a stone again, practically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom