Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I dislike them . They look ridiculous. I dont mind emojis , but the ones on cubecraft , these are , they're..

They're very ugly.

I think there should be an option to disable the emojis , just for people who dislike using them.

: ) Is better than :) k i got it to work but i need to type in code which i dont want to do

Last edited by a moderator:

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Okay, there isn't a way to disable emojis, but there is a way to make it so they don't appear

[PLAIN]Input Message Here[/PLAIN]
So basically you put the plain in brackets in the beginning and plain with the '/' at the end
However, could be tedious and most people don't know how to do it. So I would have to agree with the suggestion

:) :D :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay, there isn't a way to disable emojis, but there is a way to make it so they don't appear

So basically you put the plain in brackets in the beginning and plain with the '/' at the end
However, could be tedious and most people don't know how to do it. So I would have to agree with the suggestion

You're my hero.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net

You told them the secret! Now my posts will be less special with regular text emojis! :(

Reactions: Krealίxx

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I dislike them . They look ridiculous. I dont mind emojis , but the ones on cubecraft , these are , they're..

They're very ugly.

I think there should be an option to disable the emojis , just for people who dislike using them.

: ) Is better than :) k i got it to work but i need to type in code which i dont want to do
What @iCheeetah it is maybe better to add new emoji's.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Read the thread by @Fool
First thing that came to mind was: People are just gonna spam emojis in this discussion...
Send a link to that suggestion, because we don't know how to find that suggestion just a tip :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom