Not open for further replies.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
usually the settings make the game lamer
This is an opinion, I respect them but it doesn't have a lot to do with this thread. Every player has different thoughts about this.

in skywars op and hardcore suck too
Have you ever noticed the amount of spam for op?

in the first one the tank is OP (makes all jumps acts like a jumper but than almost unkillable) and the bomber is OP same but with that reget bomb ninja is OP cause he cloaks sneaks behind def and starts mining (sneaking= no one sees name tag behind wall) and the miner acts like a jumper but with less boost. the second one will make the bomber and miner op cause there is no way else you can get through the defense which completely screws over the free kit players
Is there a kit not op in your opinion?

and yes the arrows getting removed it might cause less camping
I'm not too sure about this... Players who love a bow will be disappointed when you implement this.

extra: if a noob breaks your defense (and i mean good strategy ) you should be able of reporting them -Facts
extra: if a noob does a strat so stupid that you cant reach the flag but their team can its now bannable (team killing) -facts
Someone who does this isn't automatically a "noob"
Trolls can already be reported with the correct evidence (video).

BRING BACK OLD MAPS PLEASE MUSHROOM RULeS - facts
I'm sure it got removed for a good reason.

i had to block none button cause there is no evidence that this is a bad thread
Please,... everyone has their own opinion

Bye, I'm out. Goodnight

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just so you know - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as that is pretty much what this server is relying on. Nothing can be "fact" unless proven.

New : no gold rank = normal settings (normal version)- opinions
If this were to be implemented, gold ranks will feel cheated on. Considering that games like Eggwars is very popular (and therefore a big donation demand), then people will willingly pay the lowest amount of money to get the perks that they were promised. If this was removed, all gold ranks will want a free rank upgrade, or protesting the forums.

The staff have intentionally staggered the donations so that a specific rank dominates a specific gamemode - Diamond is the revolving rank around Skywars, and Gold is for Eggwars.

Reactions: TheJeroen
D

Deleted member 96982

look people who love bow are the ones im trying to help
no more removing arrows
second yes most kits aren't op but with the new random settings they are
if you want the none button to appear than: what would be OP about a tank without a 1 slowness and what is OP about a builder with 15 blocks
oh please everyone has their opinion (don't you think i know that thats exactly why i started getting all the supported arguments i can think of so its not gonna be denied so easly if i have this argument you can't say im wrong anymore without having trouble thinking of something) and also remember in history (perfect example) copernicus having the idea about the earth turning around the sun EVERYONE DISAGREES without a reason what comes next ? well copernicus turned out to be right cause he was one of the only ones to just think of what is right and why but he got denied i did like exactly the same (1000 x less important but still something equal ) and i'm said that these are all just my opinions and last b not least : no one bothers to answer why its so OP without the slowness and no one can think of anything right i mean it is a nerve but he doesn't have a weapon and almost no arrows so he is already nerved twice the slowness is just making the guy incapable of making jumps in more spots than you would think in a game with all maps with jumps but no one ever answered what would be sooo OP about it (that can be cause of 3 things) 1. too lazy to think 2. too stupid to think 3. they aren't stupid or lazy but i'm actually right about it
so yea which one is it of the 3 (also @PhantomShadow ping didn't gave evidence he just wrote its a nerve and about the ninja he didn't wrote whats wrong either he just said he will deal even more damage while the right answer was he has a cloak so he is the best melee fighter in the game and thats the point of the kit so its balanced )

D

Deleted member 96982

Just so you know - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as that is pretty much what this server is relying on. Nothing can be "fact" unless proven.

If this were to be implemented, gold ranks will feel cheated on. Considering that games like Eggwars is very popular (and therefore a big donation demand), then people will willingly pay the lowest amount of money to get the perks that they were promised. If this was removed, all gold ranks will want a free rank upgrade, or protesting the forums.

The staff have intentionally staggered the donations so that a specific rank dominates a specific gamemode - Diamond is the revolving rank around Skywars, and Gold is for Eggwars.
well look at all the proof of these 2 being unbalanced can you tell me what is wrong about it
also @zDutchie yes one of them is an opinion still doesn't mean all are
@Ping Ether the ninja is balanced cause he has the cloack thats the right answer saying it will deal even more damage is a fact cause the dia has 7 damage and iron has 6 damage
@PhantomShadow i did this pretty (evil sneaky i dunno how to call it ) trick with hiding the none button but even i won't do something as lame as a mute report
@zDutchie if it got removed for a good reason than the disprover is simple . whats the good reason?
@Lezappen (see the one with the block science about the jumping strenght in mc with/without slowness ) if your gonna call that one an opinion (how do i say this) ill have to do a 200 facepalms for that one and that hurts please (i can't get an even harder theory out of it)
@PhantomShadow (again) please don't do this its LAMMMEEEE srsly mentioning me in comments saying im a stereotype and wondering why i say it isn't true on your profile and than you do that more times and mute report (i hope the YT community makes more sense than this i can maybe get a high amount of vieuws reviewing this server (as a bad game review) saw that YT lonelygoomba guy roasting all bad games i can do taht too
~good night

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
so yea which one is it of the 3 (also @PhantomShadow ping didn't gave evidence he just wrote its a nerve and about the ninja he didn't wrote whats wrong either he just said he will deal even more damage while the right answer was he has a cloak so he is the best melee fighter in the game and thats the point of the kit so its balanced )
FFS I DID GIVE EVIDENCE AND I WILL GIVE IT AGAIN DAMMIT
THE TANK KIT WITHOUT SLOWNESS IS OP, BECAUSE IT CAN RUN AWAY AND TAKE LOADS OF DAMAGE, WHICH IS BAD
OP IS BAD
BUILDER WITH TOO MANY BLOCKS WOULD BE FARMED TOO MUCH TO MAKE INFINITE DEFENSES

Now stop denying I didn't give evidence, because I did "Give evidence (explanation)" and YOU are the one who didn't.
also @zDutchie yes one of them is an opinion still doesn't mean all are
You wrote them, they're all your opinions. ;)
well look at all the proof of these 2 being unbalanced can you tell me what is wrong about it
Even if they were unbalanced, how would making them OP better?
second yes most kits aren't op but with the new random settings they are
Why would you want kits to be OP? It makes no sense...
oh please everyone has their opinion (don't you think i know that thats exactly why i started getting all the supported arguments i can think of so its not gonna be denied so easly
Now that's just stupid. If something gets denied, it's denied that's it. You can't prevent people denying you. Because they HAVE to deny you! THEY HAVE to express what they think about your nonsense suggestions!
copernicus having the idea about the earth turning around the sun EVERYONE DISAGREES without a reason what comes next ? well copernicus turned out to be right
"Ping thought kits were ok and TSPACECAT DISAGREES without a (logic) reason what comes next? Ping turned out to be right.
he doesn't have a weapon
GENIUS THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE IRON ARMOR AND ONLY A WOODEN PICK
USE THE DANG PICK
YOU ALREADY HAVE LIKE 15 KGS OF IRON PROTECTIG YOU M8
U CAN GO THROUGH WALLS
THE WORLD IS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT
no one ever answered what would be sooo OP about it (that can be cause of 3 things) 1. too lazy to think 2. too stupid to think 3. they aren't stupid or lazy but i'm actually right about it
Ping Ether said:
THE TANK KIT WITHOUT SLOWNESS IS OP, BECAUSE IT CAN RUN AWAY AND TAKE LOADS OF DAMAGE, WHICH IS BAD
OP IS BAD
BUILDER WITH TOO MANY BLOCKS WOULD BE FARMED TOO MUCH TO MAKE INFINITE DEFENSES

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom