Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

The CubeCraft Times | Edition #4

08-11-2020

📝 Introduction!

Hello everyone! This week we have some quite exciting news. Let's start with CubeCraft's brand new game: Blockwars Bridges! It consists of 2 teams of 5, across a wide bridge. To score, jump in the opponents end hole. The first team to get 25 points wins! Simple, right? Some people already have over 500 wins! 😯

📜 Special Comments:
Greg: Well, many people is saying it's a big copy of Hypixel's game called The Bridge, and it's partly true, but I honestly think CubeCraft's twist makes it much better.
Gladius: I think it's a really good gamemode to practice bridge fights for SkyWars and EggWars.
Tijmen: I love it, but the problem is, when you're already 1 player down, its almost impossible to win.

Article by: @Ben5124

🎥 'Among Us in Minecraft?!' by HippirTheCheater

A day that Hippir uploads is a day the world comes together... Okay, no let's not copy our last report. This video is all about the recently added "Among Slimes" gamemode. if you haven't played it yet, it is the recently popular "Among Us", but then in Minecraft!

In the first game Hippir catches gumoholic just using the vent in front of 2 people. he then uses his Mongraal keyboard warrior skills to speed over the emergency button and get her out of the game ASAP. They were right, and one of the imposter was out. Then, after a false accusation, and a crewmate being voted out, the black slime makes the stupid mistake of killing someone in front of everyone else (black was none other than our own @GladiusYugen)... L Gladius, L.

Article by: @OnlyTijmen & @GladiusYugen

🎥 'Interview with a Sentinel developer' by GladiusYugen

It has been posted an hour ago and we're happy to announce that we've got an article on it!

In this video you will be able to enjoy a really cool interview with an official CubeCraft Sentinel developer, which is something really crazy! Elevated // DumpLog is a greek anti-cheat developer for CubeCraft and he's really passionate in coding and improving Sentinel. He's able to code in many different coding languages, which are Java, Kotlin, C++, C# and Ruby! That's a lot! I'm not even able to create a working /spawn plugin.

Article by: @SpookyGreg 🎃

The CubeCraft Times | 08-11-2020

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom