Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wout dhaenens

Dec 9, 2015
So much updates! I can't handle this anymore!
7xNwFm8.gif
lol me 2 i think the most of the people XD

QuintenHa

Jan 3, 2016
Great update!!! Yesterday there was much lag but now its fixed. Very good update
Thx!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Humaniity

Jezu

Feb 1, 2015
Spain
I'm happy with this merger :)
I look forward to new updates and games
:p

• Thanks Mac :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mac

Kaycee1111

Nov 29, 2015
Hello CubeCrafters, my name is Mac and right now you're probably wondering who I am and why I'm writing a news post on your forums. I'm the founder and owner of The Chunk server and am very excited to announce that we are merging with CubeCraft! Myself and two of our devs, @tuxed and @toropov, as well as a bunch of our staff will be joining the CubeCraft team to help make the server even better than it already is. We will also be bringing a bunch of our awesome games to CubeCraft for you all to enjoy, starting with BlockWars and Tower Defence.

zqWVwEq.png

New Tower Defence Lobby - build your towers to defend your castle while sending mobs to attack the opposing teams castle.

5KqCt1s.png

New Block Wars Lobby - build defences around your flag, then capture the enemies flag to win in classic CTF PvP​

We look forward to working with everyone at Cubecraft and don't be afraid to say hi if you see us around.
Is that why it's disconnecting everyone right now..? Or just bad connection? :p

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Hey guys I'm Javid I've been member of CCG since April 2014 (Joined forums in June) so if you guys need any help you can ask me if you would like :D I know almost everyone that's stayed around here its a great community

Reactions: Glitchedgirl
D

Deleted member 8554

Wow, I can't wait! CTF will probably be the most fun to me, but I am willing to try all the games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom