Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Hi!

In my opinion the new update is pretty awesome, mini-games which nobody played before the update, are full because everybody wants cubelets.
One really good way to get cubelets is through the Daily Challenges.
The Easy Daily Challenge of today for example:
- Play 3 games of TSW
- Play 3 games of Paintball
- Kill 10 players in Quakecraft
Brilliant! This means that people have to play Quakecraft/Paintball and TSW in order to get a Cubelet.
There is only one problem, and I see this every day in every game I play.
I joined a game of TSW this morning, right when we started my teammate said:
"Sorry, I only do this for the challenge" and he jumped off and left.
Paintball: A few people leave for the same reason and suddenly you got 3 people less then the other team.
Quakecraft: Easiest, fastest way to get 10 kills: Spawnkilling. (https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/quakecraft-spawn-killing.23538/#post-206660)

I have no idea how to fix this/who to tag, feel free to move this thread to another sub forum or tag staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom