Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 7, 2020
is it possible to add the points for kills as seen in java edition?
because I watch some videos and when a youtuber kills a player they get 3 points for doing that death and on the other hand when I play on my cell phone and kill someone I don't earn any points for doing that death.
can you tell me about that?

Reactions: wxzzrd

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
It seems that, in Java, if you kill a player, you earn a total of 3 points. I haven't ever played on Bedrock, so I can't judge. But, as far as I know, it seems you can't earn those points in Bedrock edition.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
At this moment there is no use for points so I don't see wai they should add this. In java, you can use points for kits and abilities. You still earn point on bedrock by winning games. You can even check them by typing /points in chat.

Reactions: Jiivan
Sep 7, 2020
Hi there
At this moment there is no use for points so I don't see wai they should add this. In java, you can use points for kits and abilities. You still earn point on bedrock by winning games. You can even check them by typing /points in chat.

but the point is that the same can be done in bedrock

Sep 7, 2020
Hello,
It seems that, in Java, if you kill a player, you earn a total of 3 points. I haven't ever played on Bedrock, so I can't judge. But, as far as I know, it seems you can't earn those points in Bedrock edition.

I know, man, I play on a cell phone but I would like them to appear to be able to give you an incentive to continue fighting because killing a player on a cell phone is very difficult and I would like it to be possible to also buy kits, victory effects ect.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Jiivan

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'd say there should be a point thing for that. I dont know the first thing about java but it sounds cool and I'd love to see it in the community

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom