Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It is many of the developers jobs to work on the anti cheat. They are very difficult to make, especially for Cubecraft, with the amount of cheat clients being made for Cubecraft. No anti-cheat is perfect and bypasses will always be found. Sentinel’s developers are working hard for these patches and they can’t exactly announce the progress. If they reveal too much on the Anti-cheat, then client developers can know more on Sentinel, so it’s best to keep it a secret. I know is frustrating to be told they’re working on it, but they really are. You only see the most blatant hackers, and Sentinel doesn’t show when hackers are blocked, or banned by staff members. All cheaters eventually get banned, and although it might be a pain, the best you can do to help is record and report. Thank you and I hope this clears things up!

Jul 1, 2020
It is many of the developers jobs to work on the anti cheat. They are very difficult to make, especially for Cubecraft, with the amount of cheat clients being made for Cubecraft. No anti-cheat is perfect and bypasses will always be found. Sentinel’s developers are working hard for these patches and they can’t exactly announce the progress. If they reveal too much on the Anti-cheat, then client developers can know more on Sentinel, so it’s best to keep it a secret. I know is frustrating to be told they’re working on it, but they really are. You only see the most blatant hackers, and Sentinel doesn’t show when hackers are blocked, or banned by staff members. All cheaters eventually get banned, and although it might be a pain, the best you can do to help is record and report. Thank you and I hope this clears things up!
Im pretty sure “we’re working on it” is just a phrase people use when they don’t want to do something.

Jul 1, 2020
Also if the anti-cheat can’t catch a hacker literally flying for over 30 seconds, it shows the anti-cheat crearly isn’t their number one priority.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
there r different types of developers, and Bedrock anti-cheats are harder because there wasn't as much need for an anti-cheat for bedrock until recently, so there's less knowledge about it.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
The bedrock anti cheat does not ban players. It sends logs to mods/staff members so they can spectate the player and then ban the cheater. They recently got 3 new anti cheat devs and they have been working on sentinel as much as they can. And maybe in the future the bedrock anti cheat will be able to ban/kick players.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
The bedrock anti cheat does not ban players. It sends logs to mods/staff members so they can spectate the player and then ban the cheater. They recently got 3 new anti cheat devs and they have been working on sentinel as much as they can. And maybe in the future the bedrock anti cheat will be able to ban/kick players.
yea because Sentinel isn't advanced enough to kick/ban by itself because bedrock is really glitchy

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
👍

D

Deleted member 469419

That doesn't mean that the whole ban system is a trash. What you're talking about, it's the anticheat, Sentinel.

As many people have said above, the anticheat it's being worked and it's constantly improving on my opinion (on java at least).

Just note that make an anticheat isn't easy.

At the moment, while the Anticheat is being worked, You should report hackers at: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
Top Bottom