Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there needs to be a confirmation on the Applies?

• Yes...

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No...

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Great idea! Let us go through 500 applications and tell each and every one of them that there application was denied and why!
This Sarcasm tho.... or cynical IDK....

I don't think this matters much, as your application alone doesn't guarantee you helper. If we like your application we contact you and setup an interview and that in itself would confirm whether or not you are who you say you are.
Not only that but also Spam someone can make like 5 applications that are al the same....

This is a really good thread!
You can't confirm it is you.
Maybe they can do that by sending an e-mail to your forum account e-mail?
Else people can apply for you when you aren't actually applying.
And yes it can be ruined then.
:3
I agree to have a validation process.
Funny enough I thought about this one aftet I applied too. So yes, I do agree that there should be some sort of a confirmation system although staff could probably tell if an application was a troll or not, then later on finding another apply by 'the same' person but a more serious application.
Yeah, i think thats pretty needed.
Yeah. Maybe there could be an option that you log in again before sending in an application? Or maybe email the person a code that they attach to their application?
Thank for the Support guys.....
I personally don't think it's as crazy as everyone is making it out to be. It's very easy to see which is a troll post and which isn't. Also like I've mentioned in the staff apps post "We look at the quality of your posts/threads on the forums, to determine maturity, dedication and other attributes." Its not hard to compare your forums post/thread writing style to your app. And if you were to apply it's very easy to compare the 'fake' app and the 'real' app. I've never actually seen anyone pretend to be someone else as of yet (I've looked through over 2k apps), only people trolling being staff.

I do agree however, a better application form system that gives you replies would be better, which is something I'm looking forward to bringing in the future. This specific helper application form will only be open for a short amount of time. So we can go through the applications a lot faster and 'hopefully' recruit helpers a lot faster. Hope this clears up any concerns :p
Well yeah... I get it... Thanks @Efcluke94

The only problem now is Spamming in Applications.... Cant there be something that allows you just to Apply once that could also Help.....
Well I say something about that next time....

Someone wants to add some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom