Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I usually try to complete daily challenges every day, and sometimes, I lose track of what I still have to do. So I think there should be a command (maybe /challenges) that allows you to check daily challenges, and maybe achievements, in game so you can stay on top of what you need to do.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I don't like this idea. You are saying you sometimes lose track if you need to check it in the lobby via the diamond. Who said you wouldn't lose track of it when you typd that command. Maybe you type it in in the beginning of the game and 5 minutes later you need to type it again because you forgot what you needed to do.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I am indifferent on this idea. While it could be very useful to some players, I personally would not need it. That being said if it was added I would be fine with it and if it was not added I would be fine with it. Nice idea though (:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Omg this would be so useful to see if you already completed one of the challenges.
Mostly with the "Kill x amount of players in x game"or "Send x amounts of x in Tower Defence" can be hard to count. I certainly agree with this idea.
It would simplify many lives.

Reactions: Animee

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
This could actually be really nice to have. For example if you could check certain achievements while in game. Would make things a whole lot simpler.
+1 :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I like this idea ! /challenges will be nice and faster to see which challenges u can do :) +1

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I usually try to complete daily challenges every day, and sometimes, I lose track of what I still have to do. So I think there should be a command (maybe /challenges) that allows you to check daily challenges, and maybe achievements, in game so you can stay on top of what you need to do.
agree.. I love to do the daily challenges and i just can't see what i had to do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sorry for the late reply! Thank you all for such a splendid year and I am exited for the next one to come!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SameToxicity's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
It’s been in the back of my head for a bit, and today I finally managed to update my formerly generic “About” section on my profile. Tell me what you think! Is there something else I should add?

P.S. if there’s any grammar errors, pls let me know :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on TottoOP's profile.
Hi Totto! How is your CubeHD tournament going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
Where are the weekly challenges?
Top Bottom