Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a great server that brought me hours of joy. But it's the community that im thankful for and im honored to be a small part of it. In computer class, we learned about cyberbullying. They make it look scary like death threaths and name-calling. But I never saw a bit of that here. I don't have the best history with miderators, but i hope that I change that. I am so thankful for this❤️❤️❤️

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Cubecraft is a great server that brought me hours of joy. But it's the community that im thankful for and im honored to be a small part of it. In computer class, we learned about cyberbullying. They make it look scary like death threaths and name-calling. But I never saw a bit of that here. I don't have the best history with miderators, but i hope that I change that. I am so thankful for this❤️❤️❤️
I agree that this is a great community.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Cubecraft is really nice, I could almost have grown up with it. I've been playing for 5 years and I still play sometimes. I wish everyone played like me and the number of players in Java would increase :c

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is the best community i know it for all time

Reactions: a9o2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom