Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a great server that brought me hours of joy. But it's the community that im thankful for and im honored to be a small part of it. In computer class, we learned about cyberbullying. They make it look scary like death threaths and name-calling. But I never saw a bit of that here. I don't have the best history with miderators, but i hope that I change that. I am so thankful for this❤️❤️❤️

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Cubecraft is a great server that brought me hours of joy. But it's the community that im thankful for and im honored to be a small part of it. In computer class, we learned about cyberbullying. They make it look scary like death threaths and name-calling. But I never saw a bit of that here. I don't have the best history with miderators, but i hope that I change that. I am so thankful for this❤️❤️❤️
I agree that this is a great community.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Cubecraft is really nice, I could almost have grown up with it. I've been playing for 5 years and I still play sometimes. I wish everyone played like me and the number of players in Java would increase :c

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is the best community i know it for all time

Reactions: Verideta
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

Top Bottom