Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a great server that brought me hours of joy. But it's the community that im thankful for and im honored to be a small part of it. In computer class, we learned about cyberbullying. They make it look scary like death threaths and name-calling. But I never saw a bit of that here. I don't have the best history with miderators, but i hope that I change that. I am so thankful for this❤️❤️❤️

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Cubecraft is a great server that brought me hours of joy. But it's the community that im thankful for and im honored to be a small part of it. In computer class, we learned about cyberbullying. They make it look scary like death threaths and name-calling. But I never saw a bit of that here. I don't have the best history with miderators, but i hope that I change that. I am so thankful for this❤️❤️❤️
I agree that this is a great community.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Cubecraft is really nice, I could almost have grown up with it. I've been playing for 5 years and I still play sometimes. I wish everyone played like me and the number of players in Java would increase :c

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is the best community i know it for all time

Reactions: a9o2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom