Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
just saying there's so many hackers plz get a better anti cheat its terrible like once saw a person with kill aura anti knock back and outo bridge. plz better anti cheat I don't even think you have a anticheat plz get one and a good one I beg you

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
just saying there's so many hackers plz get a better anti cheat its terrible like once saw a person with kill aura anti knock back and outo bridge. plz better anti cheat I don't even think you have a anticheat plz get one and a good one I beg you
AntiCheat

At the moment, we are very aware that you all are extremely mad at Sentinel, as we see many complaints about cheaters on a daily basis. Fair play is important to us and we've been very frustrated about the lack of resources and talent internally to effectively combat the small minority of players who think the rules don't apply to them. Zed's talked previously on the forums about why Anticheat is so hard for us which you may find useful:

Anticheat for us is hard, like really hard
I'm fairly sure you've heard the overview of why anticheat development for us is more difficult than other networks:
  • We support so many different versions: Sentinel runs across three networks: 1.8, 1.9+ and Bedrock. Each of these versions have their own set of behaviours and paramaters and their own "quirks". On 1.9 we are having to cross some fairly major mechanic switches especially with regards to swimming and flying as we support 1.9 through 1.15. This effectively triples how hard it is for us to get a really good anticheat across the network.
  • There are cheat developers out there who focus on CubeCraft, it's a continuing and tiring game of cat and mouse. Ultimately constantly patching up bypasses as we see them out in the wild means we aren't spending time on more complex and complete detections and a balance has to be made
We've made a big decision to bring on three new developers to solely focus on Anticheat development. This is now our largest team within the devs and means we're not going to be able to bring on new game or content devs for a little while. It's a bit of a gamble for us but we're hoping with the support of the community and a focus on ensuring fair play it will lead to a much better play experience for everyone in CubeCraft which should help support us grow in the future.

Your new Anticheat / Sentinel devs are:
  • @Hulk_
  • @Elevated
  • @funkemunky
Over the coming months, these developers will be learning our codebase and working on innovative new detections and checks to reduce the numbers of cheaters playing on CubeCraft. Naturally, it will take a while for them all to get comfortable with how CubeCraft works and become familiar with the codebase, however, you should start seeing a difference be made.
Between them, they will be able to manage our Java Networks and Bedrock Networks all at once, so no more cheater filled months, when our AntiCheat developer starts working on a different network to the one that you're playing on.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
congratulations! being able to watch CubeCraft grow is such an honor

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
None of those support Bedrock. They also have full control of updates and the code. Plus, they already have a big codebase, it'd be stupid to ditch it and buy a Spigot plugin, which, even if it's obfuscated, it's easier to find bypasses than with a custom plugin, which they can't access at all
true doesn't support bedrock and they've really done a lot of code I wouldn't be able to do. and I'm learning how to code and its hard (I'm doing it bc I wanna make a minecraft server) all ik is how to code in SCRATCH WITH CODE BLOCKS NOT JAVA OR C++

Reactions: DrHam

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
We finally broke our player record from 2016 and have reached a new network high of over 38k players! 😱

In 2012, I was 14, wanted to learn to code and have a server to play with my friends on.

For Christmas my parents got me a server from "Minecraft4u" and CubeCraft was born.

We saw growth at a scarily fast rate! I was still learning to code and struggling to keep up!
I'm so grateful that we had a community who could help with builds, moderation and keeping servers online. Many are with us to this day 👋 @marcoslater @johncoles @Zed @Efcluke94

2015 was an awesome year! We released a game every week over summer and reached over 30k concurrent players!
Raising over £10,000 for @MindCharity was a really proud moment for the team 💙
We felt unstoppable and Minecraft had unlimited potential!

2017-2019 saw a large decline and a very difficult period for CubeCraft.
A dwindling of Minecraft servers and some massive mistakes on our part meant our player count plummeted.
Saying goodbye to many team members was heartbreaking and CubeCraft nearly closed entirely.

We had to change - towards the end of 2019 we reorganised and set ourselves some hefty goals: time to be more open, more creative and deliver amazing content to our players. Time to be a better CubeCraft.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! 💙

View attachment 168780
That's amazing! Congratulations!

LostDaniel69

Mar 21, 2017
That AMAZING!!! well done cuberaft admin team, but when i play sometimes numbers drop under 1000.

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
I remember this server I was going to one of me friends and i saw that server on his minecraft so the next day i was like mom can I have minecraft. I got it and played cubecraft since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom