Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Finished my homework, get on Minecraft to play Cubecraft, and come back to this:
thankyoucubecraftverycool.png
Nice.
Second time I've been false banned.
I'm making an appeal but can anyone tell me what might be causing false positives?
(It might be the fact that when I butterfly click block spam I sometimes lag back. A lot. Other than that I have no idea)

• Wow
Reactions: xFqbian
D

Deleted member 511644

If you've got falsely banned you can appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net like as mentioned in your ban message.

It is possible to get banned for Butterfly clicking by the anticheat since your cps will increase and it's possible you got banned because of the maximum CPS.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
If you've got falsely banned you can appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net like as mentioned in your ban message.

It is possible to get banned for Butterfly clicking by the anticheat since your cps will increase and it's possible you got banned because of the maximum CPS.
i was in 1.9
i was spam clicking blocks
(its bridges tho, where spam blocks is a double edged sword. it can make you go really fast, but can also lagback you upwards of 8 blocks)

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
There isn't really a maximum CPS for Sentinel.

But yes, your ban could be caused by a lag spike, or anything else. Unfortunately, that's not something I know nor can I tell you, just make your appeal, and hopefully you will get unbanned.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
There isn't really a maximum CPS for Sentinel.

But yes, your ban could be caused by a lag spike, or anything else. Unfortunately, that's not something I know nor can I tell you, just make your appeal, and hopefully you will get unbanned.
yeah well appeal denied rip
i did the "discuss appeal" thing but no response yet

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom