Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who likes the content so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Welcome CubeCraft players, this is Chief Aaron and I will be uploading CubeCraft content to my channel. I will continue uploading more Eggwar content starting off with EggWars Montages. I really want to thank each and every person who enjoyed, and supported my YT, I just started and it's been going very well. :egg::egg::cube_light::cube_light:

YT - Chief Aaron
Latest Video:

-If you want to really help out and support the channel, go ahead and like the YT video, comment, subscribe, share, &, etc.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
First time I see u around here. U making great content and u have nice editing skills!
Thanks for showing this to the community! 💎

Reactions: ChiefAaron

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I am FPSaltyRaccoon lol. I'm pretty sure I've seen you too. You're name is very similar
Omg lol yeah I seen u in a eggwars lobby 1 I tried to inv u u said u want a squad but I couldn’t spell ur name right and then I had to go. Also I don’t really like eggwars I’m more of a skywars guy I just go to egg lobby 1 because there’s more leaderboard players there and stuff

Reactions: ChiefAaron

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Omg lol yeah I seen u in a eggwars lobby 1 I tried to inv u u said u want a squad but I couldn’t spell ur name right and then I had to go. Also I don’t really like eggwars I’m more of a skywars guy I just go to egg lobby 1 because there’s more leaderboard players there and stuff
That's tuff lol

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom