Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

Karmic

Mar 26, 2018
The testing room would be nice e.g. to see what your cages look like, maybe we could add a 3rd person view because you can't really ever see your own cage in-game anyway.
I was thinking that, instead of being on the inside of your cage, you could also have an option to walk around and view it from the outside. That way, you would get a good feel of how it looks in general.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well the more features you add to vanity items the more people will buy cubelets, even if it's just a small test area. Though this would certainly not have a high priority I don't see any problems regarding this area.

I mean right now Cubecraft could escalate it and make it now and release now or later or wait a while. The point is I understand about everything else but this is not difficult as everyone is freaking out about. A 1.13 surrvival is difficult. This is not so much.

Edit: Are you going to vote?

Notice everyone who views this thread: You can vote Yes or No for whether you EVEN LIKE the idea. Don't vote no or yes because it seems easy enough for Cubecraft to add in or whether they have more "important" things to add to the server right now.

Reactions: Karmic

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Notice everyone who views this thread: You can vote Yes or No for whether you EVEN LIKE the idea. Don't vote no or yes because it seems easy enough for Cubecraft to add in or whether they have more "important" things to add to the server right now.
I consider a poll more of if I want this to be added or not, not as much of if I like or dislike the idea (though it may play some part in my choice). So I may like the idea, but I don’t necessarily want it to be added.

The way I see it, it would only be useful for win effects and cages (you can test arrow trails with a bow gadget I believe). I really don’t see this being the most helpful thing. People will use it at first to see some cages and win effects they have, but after that, they have seen it, and have no more reason to use it again until they unlock a new cage or win effect. There is no real ongoing benefit to adding this.
Would be neat, but that is about it in my opinion.
is not difficult as everyone is freaking out about.
I don’t think the issue is how difficult, but more of time in general. Someone making this means that is someone not working on a different project.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I consider a poll more of if I want this to be added or not, not as much of if I like or dislike the idea (though it may play some part in my choice). So I may like the idea, but I don’t necessarily want it to be added.

The way I see it, it would only be useful for win effects and cages (you can test arrow trails with a bow gadget I believe). I really don’t see this being the most helpful thing. People will use it at first to see some cages and win effects they have, but after that, they have seen it, and have no more reason to use it again until they unlock a new cage or win effect. There is no real ongoing benefit to adding this.
Would be neat, but that is about it in my opinion.

I don’t think the issue is how difficult, but more of time in general. Someone making this means that is someone not working on a different project.

Regardless newer players could use it and it always could be there in case you need it. There really is no reason why not. I know others could be working on some other project but this is simple enough and if not could be implemented when they're not busy. They have to have time at some point.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom