• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So I have an idea for something that could be added to the server!

Testing Room.

What is a testing room and why do we need it?

A testing room is a little area that is like a box and there is enough room to run around and try gadgets out.

One use is that I have like a billion glass cages but I don't want to go into a game to look at each one. So in a room, you can select a cage and see if you like it. If you want you can even equip it.

You can also test out other cool gadgets and cool stuff.

So what do you think?

Also can test bow trails.

Edit: You can vote Yes or No for whether you EVEN LIKE the idea. Don't vote no or yes because it seems easy enough for Cubecraft to add in or whether they have more "important" things to add to the server right now.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can already do that in a place called the lobby

And also if you want to try a trail you just select him and try in game (same with cage), DONE
well that wasnt hard was it?

You can't test glass cages in lobbies. Also, it takes to long and sometimes hard to see. I don't understand why you have to be like that.

Reactions: Karmic

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I voted no because I like surprises and if I do not like the glass cages I chose, I switch to another. That's why I voted no.

That makes no sense. You're going to deny the community a good idea because you do it differently?
Why even vote...

@BringMeZHorizon and @Loyyy Why did you vote no?
@seat_belt

Can you guys please explain...

Last edited:

dotdotdot

Jul 5, 2018
That makes no sense. You're going to deny the community a good idea because you do it differently?
Why even vote...

@BringMeZHorizon and @Loyyy Why did you vote no?
@seat_belt

Can you guys please explain...
I voted no because I like surprises and if I do not like the glass cages I chose, I switch to another. That's why I voted no.

That's his opinion, Dragonlord.
It's a valid opinion which is why he personally voted no.

I also kinda like the surprise of new cosmetics to see what they offer.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
  1. People actually do comment good counters, for example pinguin who said that he likes suprises. I like suprises too, so I agree with him.
  2. If people push the no button, you can ask them why they voted no, but you really don't have to ask everybody. I usually vote no and when I have time, I post my reply to tell why I didn't like a certain suggestion. Just be patient, this is annoying.
  3. One other reason why I voted no is because if you want to try out gadgets, we have many lobbies where you can try your cosmetics out. About the cages: In my opinion, it's way cooler if you try your cage in game, because then you can show what you've got! And you'd still be suprised, for sure.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I'm sorry but apparently I'm not allowed to sleep before giving my opinion here.

I had 2 reasons justifying why I didn't comment. I agree with pinguin and I wanna sleep.

I'd rather not repeat the same idea over and over again if the argument or the idea has already been given out. I use the like button instead. I just woke up, and since you really need an answer that badly then sure.

1. You can try out your cage when you actually get into a game. That's not rocket science.
  2. You can try your gadget in endless lobbies. No rocket science here.
  3. I, as well, also love surprises.
  4. Waste of time for devs. Why? Because you have a few ways of testing out your cosmetic already.
Can I continue to sleep now?

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Well, it doesn't make sense why people voted no when they don't say why or their opinion doesn't make any sense.
Question: It doesn't make sense why people voted no and don't say why? Explain.
Answer: Maybe they just don't like it, or maybe the reason has already been said.

If you had to say why you hated the suggestion (even if someone already said the same things,) then this thread would be just extremely spammy for no reason whatsoever. You created the poll for a reason. Not because someone voted then they have to comment as well.

Please. Why do you want everyone to comment on why they don't think this makes any sense? I don't get it.

Gonna quote & highlight my own comment.

I'm sorry but apparently I'm not allowed to sleep before giving my opinion here.

I had 2 reasons justifying why I didn't comment. I agree with pinguin and I wanna sleep.

I'd rather not repeat the same idea over and over again if the argument or the idea has already been given out. I use the like button instead.

Why even vote...

He denied an idea that didn't seem good to him: so he voted no.

It's a waste of time for devs because everyone is actually already capable of "doing it differently"; everyone is, and have always been, doing it differently, in fact. It's literally not that hard to test a trail in-game or in a lobby. May I ask, what's the point of a "chamber" if you wanna test out a new cosmetic? Isn't it literally the same as testing it in a lobby?

If you're not gonna accept anyone's arguments then I have the perfect solution:
Maybe you can change the poll to:

Do you like this very good suggestion?
() YES!
() YES!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Question: It doesn't make sense why people voted no and don't say why? Explain.
Answer: Maybe they just don't like it, or maybe the reason has already been said.

If you had to say why you hated the suggestion (even if someone already said the same things,) then this thread would be just extremely spammy for no reason whatsoever. You created the poll for a reason. Not because someone voted then they have to comment as well.

Read below then.

Please. Why do you want everyone to comment on why they don't think this makes any sense? I don't get it.

Because other people have different ideas and reasons. Also considering that some of the reason WHY they don't like it really don't make sense.

He denied an idea that didn't seem good to him: so he voted no.

Ok. But more explanation and a better reason would help. I mean I really do want to know but some of the responses don't make sense.

It's a waste of time for devs because everyone is actually already capable of "doing it differently"; everyone is, and have always been, doing it differently, in fact. It's literally not that hard to test a trail in-game or in a lobby. May I ask, what's the point of a "chamber" if you wanna test out a new cosmetic? Isn't it literally the same as testing it in a lobby?

I mean as I said before it's in a small and quiet environment where no one can bother you and you can see everything clearly. But you can test all cosmetics INCLUDING cages. No more hoping into a game for half a second to check a cage. I found its impossible for me to check half of mine because F5 doesn't show me much of anything.

If you're not gonna accept anyone's arguments then I have the perfect solution:

I mean it's just that the arguments are real problems. There just people saying they do it differently so it's not needed. But for only that reason. I just want to know why they don't like it and what could be fixed. If it can at all.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I mean it's just that the arguments are real problems. There just people saying they do it differently so it's not needed. But for only that reason. I just want to know why they don't like it and what could be fixed. If it can at all.
That is not an reason to tag everyone and tell at them asking why they voted no.
I prefer voting instead of having to make an useless post saying -1 I don't like the idea.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom