Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Can everyone please explain why they voted no?
Kind of ridiculous.
@elchuii
this is how the forums are these days
the braindeads figured out how to make accounts on here
they'll happily vote no for no reason on threads with good ideas, then go ahead and suggest things like "selfie arena in this lobby pls", "battlezone update" and "swearing modifications and stricter chat filters!"

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Can everyone please explain why they voted no?
Kind of ridiculous.
@elchuii
Ridiculous because people don't have the same opinion as you?
A testing room is a little area that is like a box and there is enough room to run around and try gadgets out.
Find it useless, you can already do this in the lobby.
Also can test bow trails.
Prefer people to do it in-game instead, saves time and hard work.
One use is that I have like a billion glass cages but I don't want to go into a game to look at each one. So in a room, you can select a cage and see if you like it.
Even if you join a game and click F5, you can't really see the whole cage. In my opinion, your idea is useful. (For the cages)

Last edited:

Karmic

Mar 26, 2018
I voted no because I like surprises and if I do not like the glass cages I chose, I switch to another. That's why I voted no.
Although I see your point of view, having that room would be beneficial. I understand that you like surprises but let's say that you have multiple cages that you want to test out. You would have to enter a game, leave, change it, enter another game, and leave over and over again until you have seen them. Over all it would save tons of time and if you are in a party and you decide to test out a cage you would have to play through the whole game to be able to change it again(considering if your party wants to finish the round). Therefore, the room would save time and serve a great purpose.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Sounds fun! Although it might sound fun, will it be necessary and usefull? You can test gadgets, trails, miniatures, heads and everythig else in the lobbies. But you can’t test the cages. But do you really need a testing room because you want to see every cage you have? I wouldn’t even use the room, as it won’t be usefull. Why not? Well, you can actually test out 95% of the vanity in the lobbies. Having a testing room just so you can see your cages, no thank you. Mostly, when I get a new cage, I just select that one and join a game to see if it’s cool. If not, alright, I’ll select my favorite cage right after the game ended. If you already have a favorite cage and you know how all the other cages look, you don’t even need a testing room because you get a new cage every now and then and you will be able to see it in no time. So in general, a testing room will not become handy.
I voted no but gave you a like anyway, because of the creativity, hehe.

Reactions: Karmic and Shamel

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds fun! Although it might sound fun, will it be necessary and usefull? You can test gadgets, trails, miniatures, heads and everythig else in the lobbies. But you can’t test the cages. But do you really need a testing room because you want to see every cage you have? I wouldn’t even use the room, as it won’t be usefull. Why not? Well, you can actually test out 95% of the vanity in the lobbies. Having a testing room just so you can see your cages, no thank you. Mostly, when I get a new cage, I just select that one and join a game to see if it’s cool. If not, alright, I’ll select my favorite cage right after the game ended. If you already have a favorite cage and you know how all the other cages look, you don’t even need a testing room because you get a new cage every now and then and you will be able to see it in no time. So in general, a testing room will not become handy.
I voted no but gave you a like anyway, because of the creativity, hehe.

Also, you could test arrow trails which would be annoying to waste a game just to test it. I mean what's the point of the cage if you can't even see what it is let alone can't tell wether you like it or not.
That's why it is good to have it for cages only

Nope. Arrows would work also. I mean there is a lot you could test. Not to mention who knows. We might get another Vanity or Loot Update. Who knows what could happen.

Reactions: Karmic

Karmic

Mar 26, 2018
I vote yes to the room. Here are certain points to back up my vote:

1. If you are short on time the room will be extremely beneficial because you will be able to look at the cage selected and make your decision without the hassle of joining a game.

2. If you are in a party and select a cage you would have to wait out the whole game (depending if your party wants to) to be able to change your cage again.

3. Yes, you are able to test out trails in the lobby but you would have an empty space dedicated so you would be able to see the trail clearly.

4. Win effects, the room would be extremely beneficial when testing out. To test out win effects you currently have to play through a whole game and win which, depending on the game, can really absorb your time. The room would allow you to pick an effect and test it without the need of winning games just to see it,.

5. Arrow trails. Participating in a game to solely test out your arrow trail is a waste of time. You may never actually get the chance to see the trail, depending on the length of your game. Even in game you can't clearly see the trail but, in the room you would be able to test your arrow trail without interruptions.

6. In the event of a full game, the count down starts and if you vote, you would have to scramble to do so leaving you only a few seconds to view your cage. The cage in F5 is very difficult to see clearly, making the whole pre-game experience rushed and you would be unsure about the cage.

There are a few points I would like to address:

1. This is my point of view and my reasoning as to why I voted yes. In no way shape or form am I forcing you to vote yes or wanting to start an argument with you.

2. _The13thDoctor_ tagged and asked why you voted no because she wants to be able to improve her suggestion and letting her know your reasoning would help. She did not do it to annoy you and she is not implying that you NEED to vote yes. She is simply looking for your intake, being negative and making accusations is not the way to go about her questions.

3. Saying that it is pointless for the developers to work on something such as the room is not necessarily correct because a large sum of players would benefit from this room greatly.

4. Someone said that they should work on triple eggwars instead. I am not sure if that was a joke but we definitely do not need 3 eggs. 1 is enough and 2 is a big push so 3 would just be dragging it along.

If I have made a mistake regarding any of the information above please feel free to kindly let me know so I can fix it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Short answer: 1.13 (survival).
I can give you a list of other things if you want

Like Cubecraft is going to implement survival. I mean it's a mini-games server. If you want survival to go play the server StorySays set up.
1.13 surrvival would be insane to set up and would take forever to make. Not only the fact it's using all 1.13 things also survival on its own is no easy thing to set up especially with Cubecrafts high standards.

Karmic

Mar 26, 2018
Like Cubecraft is going to implement survival. I mean it's a mini-games server. If you want survival to go play the server StorySays set up.
1.13 surrvival would be insane to set up and would take forever to make. Not only the fact it's using all 1.13 things also survival on its own is no easy thing to set up especially with Cubecrafts high standards.
What about the people who are not allowed on Story's survival? They would be left out. I feel like maybe it would benefit plenty of people.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What about the people who are not allowed on Story's survival? They would be left out. I feel like maybe it would benefit plenty of people.

Well, it's their fault for either being bad news in general or violating the rules in general. I would assume people not allowed there would not be allowed on cube 90% of the time. Not to mention this is really of the topic at hand. There is plenty of reason why this could work and how easily it can be made. All this other stuff could be put in a thread. Why lump it here? If you want it so bad make a thread and see how CCGN likes it.

Karmic

Mar 26, 2018
Well, it's their fault for either being bad news in general or violating the rules in general. I would assume people not allowed there would not be allowed on cube 90% of the time. Not to mention this is really of the topic at hand. There is plenty of reason why this could work and how easily it can be made. All this other stuff could be put in a thread. Why lump it here? If you want it so bad make a thread and see how CCGN likes it.
What about those that Story simply just does not like? For example, the incident that occurred the other day. Why lump it here? It was brought up here and it is part of the discussion about your cage. Shamel is just trying to prove that there are more important things that cube could focus on. Therefore, making the discussion about 1.13 survival, relevant. Also, I am not going to create a thread that does not meet my complete interest.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What about those that Story simply just does not like? For example, the incident that occurred the other day. Why lump it here? It was brought up here and it is part of the discussion about your cage. Shamel is just trying to prove that there are more important things cube could focus on. Therefore, making the discussion about 1.13 survival, relevant. Also, I am not going to create a thread that does not meet my complete interest.

If Story doesn't like them 9 times out of 10 they most likely did SOMETHING wrong. If not that's unfortunate. It's not really important. There are more solutions to that problem then you realize. Well maybe YOU won't make a new thread but someone else might.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Hello pro helper how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
First Speedrun on Bedwars Duos (1:12min) XGamesMC and ELBuB1sXD
Top Bottom