Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hi. One day I remembered that I had a schematic of this temple on my pc, unfinished. I started working on this in 2018 spring, so it has been quite a journey to get here I must say.
This one is HUUUUUUGE compared to my other builds - you never saw anything like this before from me!

Here is the build; https://imgur.com/gallery/BlphVYN
Gotta admit I'm not very proud of the chandelier. Couldn't get it better. Never really built chandeliers xd.

Yeah, share your opinion about it in the comments, this building is not ment for any map or anything (maybe I will use it in the future)

Hope you have a great day/ night as I am writing this at 12.35am.
Forgot to mention, 100% by me.

Nobody really noticed how i spelled "cc" there in the front, there was no space for "ccg". ?
BTW: The build isn't symmetrical on both sides, i noticed it too and didn't want to work hours on changing 1 block.

Last edited:

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hi. One day I remembered that I had a schematic of this temple on my pc, unfinished. I started working on this in 2018 spring, so it has been quite a journey to get here I must say.
This one is HUUUUUUGE compared to my other builds - you never saw anything like this before from me!

Here is the build; https://imgur.com/gallery/BlphVYN
Gotta admit I'm not very proud of the chandelier. Couldn't get it better. Never really built chandeliers xd.

Yeah, share your opinion about it in the comments, this building is not ment for any map or anything (maybe I will use it in the future)

Hope you have a great day/ night as I am writing this at 12.35am.
Forgot to mention, 100% by me.
Dope! You could actually make a parkour map out of this, for example as an extension of the low-hanging lamps, although that would be quite a waste of the effort put in the exterior. I love the details, just those tiny spots are what truly finishes the look of the build.

Reactions: Nutuu

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think your block choice is a tad off. The gold blocks and red concrete in combination with all the other blocks look very off.
Though, shape-wise speaking it looks great!

Reactions: Oreo♥️

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 469419

Wow, it's an amazing build, the style is very good, the interior maybe needs more things to decore, but in general is very good.

I love it ;D

D

Deleted member 481668

I didn't saw this build earlier, but what a great build you made! Like the temple and the details, you are very good in building, maybe you learn me how to make islands? I want to build my own Skywars map, I thought maybe you can help me with that because you are a really good builder! <3

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I really like the shape and colors it comes with, looks really nice. The back (I presume? Second pic.) seems a bit unfinished though (mainly in the centre), it just feels like it's missing something... round xd. I like the rest though, looks neat!

You chose very intense and bright colours in combination with more rustic and calming colours. Just my opinion though
This is really common? Just look at Asian architecture for example. They often use a bright red, with a more relaxed cyan. Having bright colors only, or calm colors only can backfire. You want highlights to keep a build from being boring, but not too much noise to keep a build from looking ugly.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I really like the shape and colors it comes with, looks really nice. The back (I presume? Second pic.) seems a bit unfinished though (mainly in the centre), it just feels like it's missing something... round xd. I like the rest though, looks neat!

This is really common? Just look at Asian architecture for example. They often use a bright red, with a more relaxed cyan. Having bright colors only, or calm colors only can backfire. You want highlights to keep a build from being boring, but not too much noise to keep a build from looking ugly.
I agree with both of you.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom