Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Old skywars maps with longer spaces between islands and a farther away middle. More Notches in overpowered. Bring back punch 3 bow.

Reactions: EliteGamerYT146

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
The community and all the great gamemodes/lovely maps. Ofc is the Staff Team amazing too, I've never found a server with a more driven Staff Team that really interacts with the community :)

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2020
Planet Earth
youtube.com
I don't really mind of this doesn't happen.
But i would love to see the old lobby's back and especially the arcade lobby and all them featured games!
It would bring so much nostalgia up and ye it would be alot of fun.
in my opinion the new design i really like more but if they ever did go back like for a week for like some retro event or something that would be nice to see it again before it goes away forever

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I enjoy the server in general, so much, I love the community, all the minigames, the way everything works... But I would advise for them ti improve on lag... sometimes I'm trying to shoot an arrow and it simply won't go for a few tries... and it happends to my friends too!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I enjoy the server in general, so much, I love the community, all the minigames, the way everything works... But I would advise for them ti improve on lag... sometimes I'm trying to shoot an arrow and it simply won't go for a few tries... and it happends to my friends too!
If your on bedrock it's a General bug not just on cubecraft The bow bug is being fixed in 1.16

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom