Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GWRTREKTSCKRUBS

Oct 4, 2016
This will be a page where all you wonderful people of the community can just talk, and express your feelings. And please tell me a bit about yourself I would love to hear them all and I'm sure everyone else would too!

So I am new around here, I have a sister and here name is Taylor. I have 1 dog and 1 cat, both very cute and very troublesome :p I live in Australia in a small town and play Minecraft every day. Tell me a bit about yourself.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm a person who lives on the planet Earth, I like eating pizza and have 1 cat. Oh my home is Cubecraft. :)

Reactions: NedGaming

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
It's me, MaestroCygni!
My real name is Christian, I live in The Netherlands although I'm actually spanish, and i have a lot of pets:
1 dog, 1 cat, 3 aquariums, and a crested gecko. I breed fish and play minecraft that's it actually, just explained my whole life.

TeamTyler

Oct 4, 2016
a jar of dirt.
Hey guys, thanks so much if you bother to read this
So I'm 15, I want to be a lawyer. My favorite singer is Iggy Azalea. I'm aware that lots of you will hate her, but please respect my opinion. I love bass boosted music and my favorite song is "Millionaire". My favorite food is caramel slice and I love to drink white hot chocolate. My favorite movie is Divergent. My favorite movie character is Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. I'm claustrophobic and can't stand being in portable-loos. I have nomophobia, which is a fear of being out of mobile contact. My favorite cartoons are the Simpsons and Total Drama. My favorite color is aqua. I love penguins, they're so cute. My favorite subject is drama. I'm interested in murder files, murder cases and anything to do with murder. I love freaking people out. I'm pan-sexual, my best friend is a girl and I've got a massive crush on her. I've got a dangerous obsession with fortune cookies. My favorite band is Twenty one Pilots. I love playing Minecraft in my spare time.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm a wild Dutchie who will appear in her natural habitat on the forums and server when she has time.
So you better grab your camera and watch out...

Reactions: Cynamooo

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I am a yellow square man who tries to get good grades and I play lots of sports and some how find the time for forums and minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom