Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GWRTREKTSCKRUBS

Oct 4, 2016
This will be a page where all you wonderful people of the community can just talk, and express your feelings. And please tell me a bit about yourself I would love to hear them all and I'm sure everyone else would too!

So I am new around here, I have a sister and here name is Taylor. I have 1 dog and 1 cat, both very cute and very troublesome :p I live in Australia in a small town and play Minecraft every day. Tell me a bit about yourself.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm a person who lives on the planet Earth, I like eating pizza and have 1 cat. Oh my home is Cubecraft. :)

Reactions: NedGaming

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
It's me, MaestroCygni!
My real name is Christian, I live in The Netherlands although I'm actually spanish, and i have a lot of pets:
1 dog, 1 cat, 3 aquariums, and a crested gecko. I breed fish and play minecraft that's it actually, just explained my whole life.

TeamTyler

Oct 4, 2016
a jar of dirt.
Hey guys, thanks so much if you bother to read this
So I'm 15, I want to be a lawyer. My favorite singer is Iggy Azalea. I'm aware that lots of you will hate her, but please respect my opinion. I love bass boosted music and my favorite song is "Millionaire". My favorite food is caramel slice and I love to drink white hot chocolate. My favorite movie is Divergent. My favorite movie character is Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. I'm claustrophobic and can't stand being in portable-loos. I have nomophobia, which is a fear of being out of mobile contact. My favorite cartoons are the Simpsons and Total Drama. My favorite color is aqua. I love penguins, they're so cute. My favorite subject is drama. I'm interested in murder files, murder cases and anything to do with murder. I love freaking people out. I'm pan-sexual, my best friend is a girl and I've got a massive crush on her. I've got a dangerous obsession with fortune cookies. My favorite band is Twenty one Pilots. I love playing Minecraft in my spare time.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm a wild Dutchie who will appear in her natural habitat on the forums and server when she has time.
So you better grab your camera and watch out...

Reactions: Cynamooo

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I am a yellow square man who tries to get good grades and I play lots of sports and some how find the time for forums and minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom