Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
You should be able to also download it to your phone. But ts is for playing on Cubecraft so I don´t think that that would make much sense?
I just wanted to try to talk on ts, since I don't have a recording software in my laptop, yet my phone has, though it would be nice if I could say something :)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I just wanted to try to talk on ts, since I don't have a recording software in my laptop, yet my phone has, though it would be nice if I could say something :)
Ts has nothing to do with a recording software. You just download it and then u can speak to other people on the server.
It works as long as u got a headset ;)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Ts has nothing to do with a recording software. You just download it and then u can speak to other people on the server.
It works as long as u got a headset ;)
My laptop does not have a thingy you can talk through, and im not interested in buying anything or downloading anything since my laptop is like... on the edge of dieing of too much viruses...

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
My laptop does not have a thingy you can talk through, and im not interested in buying anything or downloading anything since my laptop is like... on the edge of dieing of too much viruses...
You can´t use ts without downloading it though ;)
But okay, your decision :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.