Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolomolo897

Oct 2, 2016
I think that there is way to many teams in solo skyward that nearly every second match i go in is full of a team...

I think that people who team should be told that that is not right and monitor them for the next couple of days then if they team up again they will get banned.

This will hopefully reduce the amount of teamers on solo skywars. there is also a added bonus because while where trying to motorise these teamers we can also catch the hackers

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If you face teamers you have to give them a warning first, if they ignore the message after 15 seconds (or something like that), feel free to report them.

Reactions: Yolomolo897

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I always let them kill eachother, if you let them go they can just ignore or pass eachother and get into the finals. I just let them kill eachother so the're no problems.
yes good work but i think like 30 sec so they have time to leave each other

Yolomolo897

Oct 2, 2016
nice let them have to stop teaming maybe the will stop teaming all together hopefully :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you find someone teaming, warn them and start recording. If they kill someone together, or do something together afterwards, feel free to report. :]

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think that there is way to many teams in solo skyward that nearly every second match i go in is full of a team...

I think that people who team should be told that that is not right and monitor them for the next couple of days then if they team up again they will get banned.

This will hopefully reduce the amount of teamers on solo skywars. there is also a added bonus because while where trying to motorise these teamers we can also catch the hackers
Just noting, they get banned for 1 day.

N

Nikboo

If you see teamers on any solo gamemode then warn them and if they don't comply to your warning then you can record and report them.

Whn your warning someone, make sure you say their full names and tell them what they are doing wrong. For example:

'PlayerX and PlayerY, Teaming is NOT allowed on solo gamemodes. Please stop teaming!'

Reactions: Yolomolo897

acerap

Oct 3, 2016
Madrid, Spain
5pig.tk

Monitorising people is not a good idea, just because there aren't 500 staff members.

As the rest of users posted, you're free to report them if they don't abide your warning. You're free to record them and report them here.

NubsUnitedYT

Jul 18, 2016
I'm sick of teamers, whenever I join a game of SOLO skywars there is always at least 1 team and sometimes up to 3 teams in one game, I know pretty annoying as I cant win a game.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
H-How do you monitor people? O.o
Teaming is bannable, but it's true that it's not written that much around.

KosmicKat

Apr 14, 2016
You realize recording takes a long time.. (Post on youtube, edit parts out..) And since there is a teamer in almost every solo game, it is really tiering to report every teamer.. What i want, is them to lengthen the ban time, or at least spread awareness, of the time they are getting banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Top Bottom