Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-11-18_16-52-35.png

Rule on teaming, from 'Official Rules' thread

According to the rules, we're not allowed to work with another player in a solo game mode.

Are we allowed to "truce" with other players though? A truce would mean that whilst we don't assist one another in any way, we do agree not to attack each other.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
View attachment 139963

According to the rules, we're not allowed to work with another player in a solo game mode.

Are we allowed to "truce" with other players though? A truce would mean that whilst we don't assist one another in any way, we do agree not to attack each other.

I always do this with friends.
Never got banned so i think its allowed

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do this al the time lol.. But I don't really think you can know when someone does that.. If you both go diffrent ways..

Reactions: ThaDoggo

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
View attachment 139963

I kinda already made a thread about this.
link to it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/for-people-who-are-complaining-about-teamers.201210/
But the more threads we have about the same topic, the better. :)

Ayroh

View attachment 139963

I do not see why it wouldn't be allowed. I mean, you're not working together to take out teams (which would become cross-teaming). I think it is, and should be allowed unless there's a situation I'm not thinking of right now where it'd become unfair for other players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom