Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
It's come to my attention (although I've been on the server for over 3 years) that recently, many players are teaming in solo SG. I don't know what is so complicated about not teaming in solo when there is the team SG option available. SO, I feel there should be a warning in chat at the beginning of each game stating that "Teaming in solo SG (and other solo game modes on the server to which this applies) is banable" in an attempt to make sure no one is teaming. In this case, reports for teaming wouldn't have to be a minute long as the warning would already be given at the beginning of each game.

D

Deleted member 169486

This already exists in Skywars but I think it would be great to have on all games.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
It's come to my attention (although I've been on the server for over 3 years) that recently, many players are teaming in solo SG. I don't know what is so complicated about not teaming in solo when there is the team SG option available. SO, I feel there should be a warning in chat at the beginning of each game stating that "Teaming in solo SG (and other solo game modes on the server to which this applies) is banable" in an attempt to make sure no one is teaming. In this case, reports for teaming wouldn't have to be a minute long as the warning would already be given at the beginning of each game.
Most people who are teaming already know this and are just doing it because they think that no one will report them. Great post though!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That warning is already in Solo Skywars, so I don't know why it isn't in the chat of every Solo gamemode, I really don't see the problem. Good suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
Top Bottom