Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Trying to think of how to write this is hurting my brain so I'll just get straight to the point.

You can team in Spleef and have been allowed to since the game came out (I believe). Now, this thread isn't an, "Oh, I'm mad because I died to teamers, ban them," but it is very infuriating when you actually do come across teaming in Spleef. It says in the rules you don't get punished for teaming in games if there isn't anything to team about, like in FFA, but you can team in Spleef to get easy XP and wins.

It's kind of impossible to win against three people shooting at you in Splegg while they aren't shooting at each other. So, what am I concluding here?

Make teaming in Spleef punishable.

What do you all think? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree!
I should tell you to make all suggestions I come up with because I don't like to make them.

(Btw, credit to me.)

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberAutumn

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think teaming/cross teaming should be bannable in all games. Just really ruins the point of the game if two or more people can easily team up and win without punishment. FFA is a bit of a complicated subject for this since it is unfair to team in it, but so many do team and would likely drive out a decent amount of players.
+1

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Trying to think of how to write this is hurting my brain so I'll just get straight to the point.

You can team in Spleef and have been allowed to since the game came out (I believe). Now, this thread isn't an, "Oh, I'm mad because I died to teamers, ban them," but it is very infuriating when you actually do come across teaming in Spleef. It says in the rules you don't get punished for teaming in games if there isn't anything to team about, like in FFA, but you can team in Spleef to get easy XP and wins.

It's kind of impossible to win against three people shooting at you in Splegg while they aren't shooting at each other. So, what am I concluding here?

Make teaming in Spleef punishable.

What do you all think? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I totally agree with this, spleef teamers are indeed pretty annoying. Although I think it would be hard to actually prove that someone is teaming.
I personally always choose a target to eliminate from the game first and then find a new one, it’s a strategy I’ve always used. But this could easily be interpreted as teaming.
Additionally, if the rule is changed all Cubecraft users should be properly notified to avoid confusion.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There is problem with this in all games that didn't already have this is a random rule change to the game will cause many people to break the rules since they are unaware of the change

I have never had problems with teaming in spleef before so I can't give my opinion on that

It will need to have some change to the actual game to tell people in game that it was changed

I will neither agree or disagree with these

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
There is problem with this in all games that didn't already have this is a random rule change to the game will cause many people to break the rules since they are unaware of the change
So add a warning stating that teaming is punishable. They have it in other solo games.

Anyways, I completely agree. I too think that teaming/cross teaming should be punishable in all games except FFA for obvious player count reasons.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
One of the reasons why I don't like playing arcade is because of the teaming. In games like Paintball and Line Dash, it's bearable to play against a party of 4/5 players because you're guaranteed a teammate to help you out. However in games like Spleef, that is a different story. It's not a team game, and it's near impossible to win when you have 3 people targeting you just so they are the ones who gets a trophy.

So +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom