Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Is it allowed to team with a friend in solo, in the end of a match?

Let's say I join a solo game with a friend, we will avoid each other in that game, we won't team till we are the only players left, we will then try to balance our armour and weapons and food stuff and etc., is this allowed? Like avoiding each other, and balancing our items when we are the only players left

Reactions: Aurora and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Is it allowed to team with a friend in solo, in the end of a match?

Let's say I join a solo game with a friend, we will avoid each other in that game, we won't team till we are the only players left, we will then try to balance our armour and weapons and food stuff and etc., is this allowed? Like avoiding each other, and balancing our items when we are the only players left
Yup, that's allowed!
I also do this with my friends, it's not bannable.

Reactions: DaHammy

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
But if there are 3 people left, supposing you, your friend and a random, teaming isn't allowed there, but after either one of you kills them, the game isn't really going to be affected so at that time team is allowed.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
You're allowed to team with the whole server, like if you team with 12 people in a 12 people map, its not bannable. So if you're teaming with someone, and there are no more people left who are not in your team, you're doing no bannable things! :D

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
If you team with your friend in solo sywars isn't allowed when other people are still alive. If you and your friend are the last person in solo skywars, you are allowed to team, yes.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
You're allowed to team ONLY when you are the last two alive, or if there's x amount agreeing to it and they're the only one's left, if someone else is alive and they haven't given permission then it's not allowed. Be reminded this does not mean you're allowed to team during the entire game. Just when you are the last two alive, not necessarily the last people in the game as some people spectate games. Hope this answers your question! Moved to correct Section and ~Locked ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom