Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I know, but I don't think posting that here has much to do with the main topic of this thread
It does.
If the staff are really busy, why bother them with banning teamers for a day? I've seen staff here say "Well it's not really that big of a deal*" as the explanation for the 1 day max punishment, so why bother having it against the rules? It seems like a waste of time to take up the mods' time with looking at reports of teamers and then giving them a joke punishment and repeating every day or 2 when they cone back; ecpecially if there are a lot of reports of (I assume) of things like racism(or similar) in chat and hackers and whatnot(I'm done assuming) being submitted all the time. If the two extremes are letting teamers team or giving them long punishments, the middleground(what it is now) seems like the worst of both(More work for staff, while they are basically free to do it all the time).

*- I know it wasn't in those exact words, but it was to that effect.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Punishments stack up every time so their first ban will be 1 day and their second maybe be a week and so on. ( don't know the exact times)
(sorry im late lol)

But from what I heard teamng is always a 1 day ban, no matter if its their second time or 20th its a 1 day ban for teaming.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
omg its the alpha sigmarator 🤓☝️🐺
marshduck11 wrote on ADORED_GAROU's profile.
Can you please stop bumping every introduction thread?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Top Bottom