Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
If the staff are really busy, why bother them with banning teamers for a day? I've seen staff here say "Well it's not really that big of a deal*" as the explanation for the 1 day max punishment, so why bother having it against the rules? It seems like a waste of time to take up the mods' time with looking at reports of teamers and then giving them a joke punishment and repeating every day or 2 when they cone back; ecpecially if there are a lot of reports of (I assume) of things like racism(or similar) in chat and hackers and whatnot(I'm done assuming) being submitted all the time. If the two extremes are letting teamers team or giving them long punishments, the middleground(what it is now) seems like the worst of both(More work for staff, while they are basically free to do it all the time).

*- I know it wasn't in those exact words, but it was to that effect.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It is always good to report people breaking the rules. If they don't learn on the first day ban then they will get a worse punishment.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
It is always good to report people breaking the rules. If they don't learn on the first day ban then they will get a worse punishment.
Yep! I still have many video's to trim though, I record the whole game so I don't miss the chance of catching the hacker ;)

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Yep! I still have many video's to trim though, I record the whole game so I don't miss the chance of catching the hacker ;)
What do you use to trim/edit your videos? I used to record entire games, now I record when I suspect hacking going on, and just mention where it happens (though I've been having OBS issues and several of my videos have turned out to be useless after the fact).

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
What do you use to trim/edit your videos? I used to record entire games, now I record when I suspect hacking going on, and just mention where it happens (though I've been having OBS issues and several of my videos have turned out to be useless after the fact).
I use OBS to record, and camtasia to trim.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
When i record hackers i don't do anything to the video, i just record when they are fighting or something that catches them out :P I've hot keyed my record button so i can start and stop really easily. If i feel like the video is dragging on i stop and start again and while uploading the actually evidence i delete the failed recordings.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
When i record hackers i don't do anything to the video, i just record when they are fighting or something that catches them out :p I've hot keyed my record button so i can start and stop really easily. If i feel like the video is dragging on i stop and start again and while uploading the actually evidence i delete the failed recordings.
I record the whole game using OBS, and then trim it when I'm done (The problem is that, The video might be 1 hour long).

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
When i record hackers i don't do anything to the video, i just record when they are fighting or something that catches them out :p I've hot keyed my record button so i can start and stop really easily. If i feel like the video is dragging on i stop and start again and while uploading the actually evidence i delete the failed recordings.
How do you set up a hot key in OBS to function while you're in minecraft? I have to have minecraft in non-full screen and hot key OBS to record, then make MC full screen in order to start the recording.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
How do you set up a hot key in OBS to function while you're in minecraft? I have to have minecraft in non-full screen and hot key OBS to record, then make MC full screen in order to start the recording.
You go to settings > Hotkeys > click the hotkey you want to change > type in the hotkey.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Don't give the staff a hard time, they are doing their best to ban teamers and hackers, plus a new anti-cheat is in the works

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
Top Bottom