Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMemeFace

Dec 19, 2016
Hi, I am new to the PVP server, and people are accusing me for using hacks when all the evidence is due to lag. They said that I dont get knockback after getting hit, however I was moving in the air, thus the illusion of no knockback. They also accused me with many others. The teamers consist of Mees05, Sem_Pro_Gamer, MerryMay(something). These are the teamers that targeted me. There are also other teamers. Please stop teaming on Free For All as it is unfair. Thank you. ^_^

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't worry about players who call hacks on you. If you don't use them you won't be banned.

Regarding the teaming, this is allowed in ffa and assassins.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Teaming on free for all will not be stopped since it is 'free for all.' This means you are allowed to do whatever you like, as long as it is within the rules. Hackusation may happen, as long as you are not hacking, there is nothing to worry about. If you do get banned however, you can appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. If you want to report a player, you must report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report, video evidence is required though. Currently there is no solution for targeting though.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
FFA is "free for all", use what ever strategy you want! (Except hacks lol)
Teaming is allowed as it is "free for all", and theres no rules but (the server rules) and just PvP!
(Hopefully im right :3)

Dont worry, i get called out for hacks all the time in eggwars, people say they've recorded me and are going to ban me.
Im like WHAAAAT!?!??!
I get called out for hacks all the time (bcuz all theze nubs r 2 ez 4 me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom