• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The suggestion is simple, add Team Survival Games to Bedrock, it wouldn't be that difficult as all the maps would be reused unless we happened to get some long-overdue new ones. Available modes could be Teams of 2 and 4 just like Egg Wars and Sky Wars modes. I'm not sure if they would increase the player count for teams or leave it the same but either way I feel like it would work out very well.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This would be a great idea. When I was new to Cubecraft I actually didn’t know you weren’t allowed to team and kinda... broke... the rules by accident... plz don’t ban.

what I’m trying to say is some people actually don’t understand that teaming is bannable (like me) and team anyways. I see at least 4 teamers every game but I don’t report them. This would fix the problem for sure! +1

Reactions: Axyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have been thinking about suggesting this in the past, however I ended up forgetting it.
It doesn’t make any sense to have the solo mode available to play without the teams gamode which is already a thing on the other platform.
Bedrock players should be able to play survival games togheter, as well as java players do.
Team survival games should definitely come to the Bedrock network.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hihi,

I like your idea, bedrock have to get all java modalities and more because Bedrock it's a biggest platform.

So, yeah, count with me (+1)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
That is a good idea. If I recall correctly, there might be a Survival Games update planned in the future when someone asked for a new kit. Hopefully Teams mode and Survival Games rank gets added as well. It might boost the player count. +1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom