Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone everyone likes skywars but there are also some maps that everyone liked and we probably want that back then I talk about (DNA) and (Modern) that were very nice maps and maybe cubecraft can do maps again Maybe with some adjustments and maybe there might be a map called (Mines) that we had in skywars but that was taken away maybe there might be such a map in team skywars that would be fun

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There are many maps removed. I have also in the past done a suggestion, where Some maps are. There was A staffmember that says that they come back. Be patient !
I hope that they come back.

Reactions: Saevire

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
The folders have been removed because they were not a popular maps i think

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
There are many maps removed. I have also in the past done a suggestion, where Some maps are. There was A staffmember that says that they come back. Be patient !
I hope that they come back.
Tell me which one.
giphy.gif

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone everyone likes skywars but there are also some maps that everyone liked and we probably want that back then I talk about (DNA) and (Modern) that were very nice maps and maybe cubecraft can do maps again Maybe with some adjustments and maybe there might be a map called (Mines) that we had in skywars but that was taken away maybe there might be such a map in team skywars that would be fun
xArshiii we all hope that some of the Skywars maps come back like [DNA, Modern and Mines(team)] en that Cubecraft makes new maps that are bigger closer to the center and that we play something new. If you everyday play Skywars than the maps become boring.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
xArshiii we all hope that some of the Skywars maps come back like [DNA, Modern and Mines(team)] en that Cubecraft makes new maps that are bigger closer to the center and that we play something new. If you everyday play Skywars than the maps become boring.
Yes, you're right, and it's also nice to have new maps on cubecraft. Maybe you know a name for maps

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
xArshiii we all hope that some of the Skywars maps return like the maps [DNA and Modern] maybe even a new team map like Mines(can be another name). If you play Skywars everyday than the maps become boring so i hope that their are new maps coming

Last edited:

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
xArshiii we all hope that some of the Skywars maps return like the maps [DNA and Modern] maybe even a new team map like Mines(can be another name). If you play Skywars everyday than the maps become boring so i hope that their are new maps coming
Yes I thought there might be a folder that used to be, maybe Pokemon can come back what do you think?

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I liked Pokemon, that map was so much fun i really hope that the map Pokemon comes back in the list :D

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
The maps that are taken away, were no fun maps in my opinion! They are also for a reason removed, keep up with threads! ;)

H

Hidalgo

Honestly, I did not really enjoy playing on Modern & DNA, there was barely space to pvp on DNA and the islands in Modern were way too far from each other.

The maps got deleted by the community itself, though. As I am right did Efcluke make a thread where you were able to give your feedback on the maps, [Favourites/Dislikes], and those two didn't really turn out prefered

However I think that the build team could easily improve the maps and make them quite more enjoyable, so they may re-add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!