Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Honestly, I did not really enjoy playing on Modern & DNA, there was barely space to pvp on DNA and the islands in modern were way too far from each other.

The maps got deleted by the community itself, though. As I am right did Efcluke make a thread where you were able to give your feedback on the maps, [Favourites/Dislikes], and those two didn't really turn out prefered

However I think that the build team could easily improve the maps and make them quite more enjoyable, so they may re-add them
Yes I had read Efcluke's thread and now I understand why they are gone

D

Deleted member 169486

You have created like half the threads in here...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Cubecraft removes maps based on their popularity to open up new servers for new maps, If the old maps seem to be wanted by the community they get readded, and the cycle repeats. Good suggestion. +1

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello everyone everyone likes skywars but there are also some maps that everyone liked and we probably want that back then I talk about (DNA) and (Modern) that were very nice maps and maybe cubecraft can do maps again Maybe with some adjustments and maybe there might be a map called (Mines) that we had in skywars but that was taken away maybe there might be such a map in team skywars that would be fun
I like your idea! And yeah it would be very nice if there is a huge update! like (old) solo skywars and (old) team skywars maps i think everybody liked the maps. +1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom