• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Since your talking about Team SW, I will do it as well. In the Team SW lobby you have a few easter eggs to search (hidden signs) and you have 2 parkours + don't forget you can still explore the lobby because even I sometimes get suprised about things after playing on Cube for +2 years.

I don't think those gadgets are necessary as it usually doesn't take that long for a lobby to fill, max 2-3 minutes, if longer you can simply leave and join another game because nobody will join the one you're in at that moment.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello guys

I hate to wait long in the waitlobby from team skywars.
Can you guys (CubeCraftGamesTeam) add gadgets that you can use in the wait lobby?

Bye, Erwin
Great idea! At the moment there's only parkour in them.

I would like that in the waiting lobbies were the same gadgets as the normal lobbies.
Agreed, for all waitinglobbies!

I wish it was in every lobby, as it would making showing off your rank more fun xD
That's just mean. ( But also fun ;P )

Edit:
Forgot to mension the easter eggs :P @Cynamooo

D

Deleted member 352903

Since your talking about Team SW, I will do it as well. In the Team SW lobby you have a few easter eggs to search (hidden signs) and you have 2 parkours + don't forget you can still explore the lobby because even I sometimes get suprised about things after playing on Cube for +2 years.

I don't think those gadgets are necessary as it usually doesn't take that long for a lobby to fill, max 2-3 minutes, if longer you can simply leave and join another game because nobody will join the one you're in at that moment.
Lol that’s true

xiFrostyPvP

Jun 11, 2017
Well I rally like this idea and I agree with it , I also thing it is very cool when you are really board you can use it

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016

I play CubeCraft for a long time now.
And i have find all the hiding spots.
I have do the parkours more than 100 times.
And i have search the lobby so much times.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom