Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gunoy

Jan 31, 2020
Netherlands
Hey! I have an idea for Team Skywars and I’d like to hear your opinions.

When you play Team Eggwars, you get sorted into a team based on a color, for example team yellow. In Team Skywars you get sorted into a team based on a number. Every enemy team is displayed as red with their team number in front.
My idea is to change the numbered teams to colored teams in Team Skywars, so it’s easier to differentiate players of other teams while you’re battling.

Opinions on this idea? It’s not a big change but for me it’s way easier to see how much teams are left in Team Eggwars than in Team Skywars.
Feel free to discuss :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
In skywars they use number, and I don't think it has to change. I play a lot of skywars, and it's easy to see if someone is your enemy or not. If I play eggwars, I always hit my own team when i am on the red team. I think it is confusing to use colors for team, and I am glad that skywars just uses numbers.

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I think it's better like this and you don't need the colors, in addition there are some maps with more than 16 teams. This is more than the number of Minecraft colors, So Colors will not suffice for the rest of the teams.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Gunoy

Jan 31, 2020
Netherlands
I think it's better like this and you don't need the colors, in addition there are some maps with more than 16 teams. This is more than the number of Minecraft colors, So Colors will not suffice for the rest of the teams.
Ah yes, you’re right! I didn’t consider the amount of teams some maps have.

Reactions: LlTE

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Keeping the original color of red, allows players to know and understand that this player is a threat/enemy. However, I do believe the number system can be weird for some players. When playing video games, psychologically you want the easiest thing to understand whether someone is an enemy or an ally. I would personally change the numbers because people are better at associating Words instead of numbers mentally. It does depend on each human though.

Reactions: Gunoy

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
When you play Eggwars with only 1 enemy left it’s better to see what their colour is, otherwise it’s really hard to find their island and brake their egg if they are numbers. This is with skywars not the case. On Skywars you just need to kill everybody that crosses your path without having to think where their island is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom