Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
I know that thousands of people have already complained about this... But i will post this anyway.
It is very annoying when you have killed like three people and you are among the 4 players left. But, damn, you realize that the other players are a team of three. What can you do? You can't win, it would be a miracle.
When people make a team in SkyWars solo, it's just impossible to beat them. Ok they are usually noobs but anyway they destroy you. I would like that Cubecraft took team reports more seriously, and punish any player teaming. And also, a video as a proof for teams is too much, I think that with a few screenshots it would be ok to demostrate the report. Players teaming are as impossible to beat as hackers flying. Teaming in solo should be punished for at least a day (in the first time) and the second time three days, the third time for a week, etc... And the tenth time they should get banned for a year, after getting warned nine times. Thanks in advance

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
I know that thousands of people have already complained about this... But i will post this anyway.
It is very annoying when you have killed like three people and you are among the 4 players left. But, damn, you realize that the other players are a team of three. What can you do? You can't win, it would be a miracle.
When people make a team in SkyWars solo, it's just impossible to beat them. Ok they are usually noobs but anyway they destroy you. I would like that Cubecraft took team reports more seriously, and punish any player teaming. And also, a video as a proof for teams is too much, I think that with a few screenshots it would be ok to demostrate the report. Players teaming are as impossible to beat as hackers flying. Teaming in solo should be punished for at least a day (in the first time) and the second time three days, the third time for a week, etc... And the tenth time they should get banned for a year, after getting warned nine times. Thanks in advance
Also in each game of SkyWars solo there is minimum one team, at least they are usually very bad at PvP.

U

Unipotato

Reports you make for teamers may not be accepted because the video does not show them teaming, you saying <player> and <player> please stop teaming and them continuing to team. The report will not be accepted if there is no warning given or if they stop after the warning. If you follow the correct format for reports, it will be accepted. Please report here: : https://reports.cubecraft.net/ And read this before reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Teamer reports are taken seriously, you just have to provide sufficient evidence. Unfortunately, screenshot evidence is not as it shows absolutely nothing about the teamers. One could be running away from the other for all we know. That is why video evidence is required and a proper warning given.

U

Unipotato

Teamer reports are taken seriously, you just have to provide sufficient evidence. Unfortunately, screenshot evidence is not as it shows absolutely nothing about the teamers. One could be running away from the other for all we know. That is why video evidence is required and a proper warning given.

Yup!

Reactions: TheBrownster

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I understand your complaint, but teamers aren't really that hard to beat. Take a stone or better axe and just focus on killing one of them, dealing with the hits from the other(s). Once they're dead, go back to the island you came from and eat a golden apple. Repeat this process until you killed the team. An axe is a miracle weapon against rule breakers. I've gotten so used to using it I can kill 2 out of 3 hackers at this point in eggwars, and 4 out of 5 in survival games.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Once we receive any report, whether it is a hacker report, a team report, ect, we punish accordingly, and we take all of it seriously. We understand that some players are completely ignorant amongst other players warning them about teaming, however we don't really have much control over that.

Screenshots are completely inefficient and unreliable, and it may not show a truce, and is completely taken out of context. For example, there may be forced evidence, and we are unable to see if it is forged or not. Also, once it is taken out of context, we would have no idea on what is going on in that scene. There may be a fight, for example, and two players are next to each other -- if timed well, it may seem like teaming (no hit marks, and no jumping).

Hopefully this has answered all questions you may have had, if you have any more questions, feel free to start a private conversation with me, and I'll respond as soon as possible. :]

- Locked.

Reactions: SmolenDog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png