Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
Hello, it's me.

So i thought to myself when i was playing PVP, you have duels and FFA right?.
But in FFA you sometimes will get two players teaming together or like a bunch of people teaming together. This is unfair for the players not teaming with those guys.

So just as in skywars and eggwars you have solo and team skywars/eggwars. What if we made duel, ffa, and TEAM PVP. In team PVP it's basicly a server with a few teams (fairly balanced) and they fight to each other :D

Hope you like my idea and i must say that i love playing on cubecraft en remember this is just a suggestion, A GAME SUGGESTION! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Okselhaar
O

Okselhaar

Maybe just call it Team Deathmatch, cause it is! i was thinking of this too, good idea! +1

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
But people who are teaming at 'Solo FFA' aren't banable so you'll keep the teams. I think it won't solve the problem of teamers at FFA.

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
I know it it isn't bannable but so is teaming in solo skywars als not. Basicly you have to think of this as team fortress 2, everyone can choose a different kit, when you die you can respawn etc. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom