Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here again

I've got a few things to ask/tell.
I think teaming in SOLO gamemodes has to be punished more then only 24 hours. And yes i understand that teaming is alot less rule breaking then hacking because maybe the reported person didn't know about it (what seems unlogic because you have to warn them first before reporting). But still i think that the first team report should be 24 hour the second 3 days the third 2 weeks and so on. Because even if you get banned 20 times for teaming, every ban is only 24 hours. Teamers won't learn their lesson if it is that short. And if you aren't with me with this suggestion/opinion it's completely alright with me, this is just my own opinion and what i think they have to improve.

Greetings Davey

Reactions: hereiskirstin

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey DaveyDa here again

I've got a few things to ask/tell.
I think teaming in SOLO gamemodes has to be punished more then only 24 hours. And yes i understand that teaming is alot less rule breaking then hacking because maybe the reported person didn't know about it (what seems unlogic because you have to warn them first before reporting). But still i think that the first team report should be 24 hour the second 3 days the third 2 weeks and so on. Because even if you get banned 20 times for teaming, every ban is only 24 hours. Teamers won't learn their lesson if it is that short. And if you aren't with me with this suggestion/opinion it's completely alright with me, this is just my own opinion and what i think they have to improve.

Greetings Davey
Honestly in my opinion the max a teaming ban should ever be is a 2 day ban. I do agree that 1 day is not enough, but past 2 days is unfair.
I think it should be a 2 day ban.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Imo the fairest way would be to drop warnings in chat completely since everyone seems to ignore them anyway. Instead I think the first "punishment" should be a warning that they have to acknowledge so they can't possibly say they didn't know the rules after that. If they still continue to team, I think a 1 week ban for the second offense, 1 month for the third and a permanent ban for the fourth offense would be reasonable. Of course they would still have the option to appeal if there were special circumstances.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I am an active sky wars player and am disappointed to see so many people teaming. The reason for this is they are either not aware of the punishment or don't really care about 24 hour ban. The 24 hour ban is enough for some but extended punishment should be added for serial-offenders.

Reactions: hereiskirstin
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom