Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

carlos32241

May 27, 2021
(sorry for my english I used google translator)
I have an idea that they add new game modes for mining ware an idea series team mode where there are 6 teams of 2 or 3 teams of 4 where the teams have to get the most points, that is, for example if the whole team wins a microgame will get 4 points or if you lose but the rest of your team win points anyway
(and in the mini pvp games or those that can only be pushed it would disable the pvp to the rest of your team)

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
I have an idea that they add new game modes for mining ware an idea series team mode where there are 6 teams of 2 or 3 teams of 4 where the teams have to get the most points, that is, for example if the whole team wins a microgame will get 4 points or if you lose but the rest of your team win points anyway
(and in the mini pvp games or those that can only be pushed it would disable the pvp to the rest of your team)
Hey, you should post your suggestion HERE :)

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I dont know if it is a good suggestion because teaming is allowed in that game mode ( Minerware),I like the idea but not sure for now :unsure:

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
I personally enjoy Minerware as it is, solo game, I don't see any benefit of adding team modes it it seems kinda useless, the game is fun to me because of the fast matches and and chaotic environment, I enjoy just mindlessly going around killing people, Adding teams would make it complately different, So no thanks

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I’d like doubles possibly, but MinerWare is currently good as is.

Reactions: Nuvoh

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Minerware is not a kind of game that should have a team mode since you need to do most microgames individually. You can team with a friend if you want because teaming is allowed there.

Reactions: Finixly and Zillu

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Good idea. Many people here disagree and I completely understand why.
If Cubecraft is gonna ad team mode for minerware, they should have to add completely different games.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom