Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSeb321

May 1, 2017
Add a Team MinerWare where you are in small teams and the teams have to gather points together! I think this would be very fun to play :-)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Sounds fun! Any idea what kind of minigames you'd like to see when there will be "team minerware"? :)
I assume they can not be the same.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the idea! But also What @zDutchie said, What kind of games have you in mind? Even though I love to have team modes. But If it would be added, and you team in solo minerware. Is That a punishable offence?
Good suggestion! :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This would be a Nice game!! Other games that also made is By cubecraft. If you have Some Good idea for this gamemode you can always reply ;).

Good suggestion.

RedSeb321

May 1, 2017
There are not really anything to team with in minerware. There is only some of the pvp games. in games like paintball there is teams otherwise! for the gamemodes i don't really know but maybe something where you have to find a hidden chest or a hidden button. :)

Thank you for your replys ;)o_O xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What do you mean?
for example shoot TNT don't fall or mini-spleef
for normal games what about stack 10 block tower, fly to the moon, collect 5 emeralds and most importantly dress like the manequins
yes I guess they could have these disabled for that mode but you got to think about how many there will be and needed
if there are no complications than sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom