Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont like this idea, a warning is a lot better than a ban of 1 day. Why do you want that they get a ban. It isnt the terrible What There is. The most do it for fun. I know it is annoying that he trolls you with lava, But If you report him. The next time he does it not again. The rules are Good in My opinion. Only the appeal, I report teamers And I have seen that all the appeals of this teamers were denied that is not the reason Why I rec teamers.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I dont like this idea, a warning is a lot better than a ban of 1 day. Why do you want that they get a ban. It isnt the terrible What There is. The most do it for fun. I know it is annoying that he trolls you with lava, But If you report him. The next time he does it not again. The rules are Good in My opinion. Only the appeal, I report teamers And I have seen that all the appeals of this teamers were denied that is not the reason Why I rec teamers.
You're not really talking about warnings.. but that teaming isn't bannable for you?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You're not really talking about warnings.. but that teaming isn't bannable for you?
Teaming is certainly bannable, But Why are There appeals If cubecraft denieds it. I want that all the teamers that are punished By My reports, can ask for an appeal And that cubecraft accepts it.

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
Ur right with it. It's not allowed, they only want attention and they want to get banned. Just report the guy :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Many people just play around and they should be given a warning to let them know if they do it again they would be banned from the server for team killing... so yeah they should be given warning not a right away banned without giving them warning...
Totally agree with you, cause if some one is teaming, and you're warning them maybe they will split up and do it never again, i think to warn them first.
The game already warns them beforehand. They'd already know, (unless they're illiterate, in which case a player warning would do nothing anyways).

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Some people might not read the warning, and try to do it as its funny. But a 24 hour ban for team killing is quiet good. Since there's already a warning, After this warning they'll know.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I have to disagree with this, like many other people, because there are a few reasons why this is necessary to keep in place:

1. There are new people coming to the server quite often, and they will need to know this is against the rules
2. Similar to 1, there could be people who had their chat turned off, or just never noticed it.

So with these reasons, I have to disagree with this.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Literally guys?
Since when is KILLING YOUR TEAMMATE something sensible?
"Ay guys, hacking is totally sensible so we should require a warning for that too!"
We don't have warnings for hacking because it's common sense not to hack on servers.
It's the same with team killing.
Legit, can you tell me a single large server that allows team killing?
Okay I have 1 question
Why would someone things like this are allowed without reading the rules
If they thought that than they honestly deserve the punishment they are getting just as much as if they knew the rules
I also have some questions for you.
Can you please 1: use punctuation and 2: clarify what you're saying?
This: "Why would someone things like this are allowed without reading the rules" does not make any sense at all.
If you're trying to say something else, could you clarify?
I currently think that you accidentally misspelled think for things. Correct?
Teaming is certainly bannable, But Why are There appeals If cubecraft denieds it. I want that all the teamers that are punished By My reports, can ask for an appeal And that cubecraft accepts it.
Appeals are there for people that are actually sorry, or if it happened to be a false ban.
Do you legit think that every appeal should be accepted?
That's not an appeal then. It's just a free infraction evasion.
Also, what do you mean by "I want that all the teamers that are punished By My reports, can ask for an appeal And that cubecraft accepts it."
I have no clue what you're saying there mate.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom