Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I disagree with this. People will heavily abuse this. Imagine if your teammate is trying to TnT Jump to mid and you record yourself running into the TnT. If it looks kinds suspicious, the player jumping might get banned.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Can also be abused. If your teammate accidently throws lava at an enemy but misplaces it and you start recording, they could get banned.
You'll probably need better proof then that to get your own teammate to get banned. I'm sure the mods will notice that they miss placed the lava. If they were to be banned, getting an appeal accepted most likely won't be hard since it's obvious that you were in a fight, and they missed the lava placement.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I think they do require a warning. Some people might just do it for a laugh not relizing it's aginst the rules, Could you give me a few more reasons why it should be changed
1. It's common sense not to ruin other people's fun. A warning should not be required, I mean, hacking doesn't require a warning.
2. If you didn't read the rules it's your own fault.
3. Most importantly, it's printed in big bold red letters at the beginning of the game! Essentially, you have to give a warning to someone who already knows what they're doing is wrong. Besides, if they somehow didn't read the big red text, they't ignore your warning anyways.
Can also be abused. If your teammate accidently throws lava at an enemy but misplaces it and you start recording, they could get banned.
I'm pretty sure it'll get cleared up in the appeal.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I agree, it's annoying when your team tries to kill you. I agree with the no warning.
Also, I don't think anyone would start creating false reports killing themselves going into some TNT a team placed or lava a team placed. This is being really ficticious so lol no

Agree +1

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Many people just play around and they should be given a warning to let them know if they do it again they would be banned from the server for team killing... so yeah they should be given warning not a right away banned without giving them warning...

Reactions: oiRonikzo

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I think they do require a warning. Some people might just do it for a laugh not relizing it's aginst the rules, Could you give me a few more reasons why it should be changed
Totally agree with you, cause if some one is teaming, and you're warning them maybe they will split up and do it never again, i think to warn them first.

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom