Not open for further replies.
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I don't like this some people would spam this command

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
No. Why would we kick players that join a random team and just want to play the game?

Nice suggestion, I just disagree with the kicking part. It's basically a way to say "We don't want you here, duck off."

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It WILL be abused just like people can do in TD if they decide to abusively kick players from the team. The same is said on Mineplex with their player servers - players have been kicked for no reason other than killing or angering the server host.

However, if the player is purposely griefing or hindering your team after being warned to fix his/her mistake, then it's fine to kick. Otherwise, no.

I don't support this. -1

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I see where you're coming from and I have to agree that I would like to use that command from time to ime
BUT

1. I think it wouldn't be nice to do so
2. The kicked player could feel sad/ offended + complain about bad sportsmanship in CCG
3. There are so many Teams you can join. I always find a team where all of my in-game-friends can join

I don't think that we really need that command. If a staff member feels like we do you can forward it :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom