Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
I almost always get the worst teammates in Team Eggwars. I think it would be good to make the levels as close to even as possible across teams.
Example: There are 4 level 10-15 players, so one of each player goes to each team
Edit: This is not changed in party

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
With all due respect, no. I understand it may be frustrating, but if you want to play with ‘better’ players, the best option is to party with friends. Which team you choose is your own choice anyways. There shouldn’t be team balancing. If there would be balancing, it’d be extremely hard for less skilled (or less tryhard) teams to properly win. Everybody should get the chance to win a game. Either party up with some skilled players or choose another team.

Also, how do you insist the balancing method would work? You can’t measure skill.

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So, I will vote no too, I think Hoshi's explained why. I think if you're a good player, you can learn other people how to play the game. They will know the strategies and more...

I think what I said above means you can communicate how to play the game, what I said above, you'll learn of your mistakes and you can talk with people who played it more than once.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom