Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
155
156
49
someone’s basement
I’ve never used team chat on Bedrock before (probably because I play on Xbox and we only use party voice chat) but I think it’s a great idea. Bit strange how its only on Skywars though.
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there,
I agree If I want to tell strategi to my teammates every one sees it. It would also be nice If they add a party chat so you can talk to you're party members without other people seeing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NINJAT0M789
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom