Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
heyo it's Framb00s here!
and today I have a little suggestion for TowerDefence as you see you can only buy towers in the shop but now I have a little suggestion. Normally you can send not more then then 16 troops. And now I suggest that you can buy for 10K vanity points or for 5K normal points can upgrade that by 16 slots and the maximum upgrades is 64.

Shop now
http://prntscr.com/dtis5w

- Framb00s

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe this is against the EULA, as only donators are able to access vanity points.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
16 mobs in most cases is enough to get the job done. You'll never be able to afford much more than 16 of the good mobs and the cheap mobs would just die instantly at the point in the game where you could afford 64 of them. For xp the gold mines are balanced so you can barely afford to keep sending 16 (zombies-spiders-cave spiders) at a time so saving up for more mobs would not give you much of a benefit xp wise until you reached the final gold mine or so and onto sent 64 zombies. The main problem I have with this is lag as 64 entities causes a decent amount of lag by itself but add more players/towers that summon mobs and you have a ton of entities.

Reactions: Baploon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom