• No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hello! I've been playing some Tower Defence lately and I've thought of a small but helpful suggestion.
When playing Tower Defence you can upgrade your troops all the way to level 5. I was playing earlier today and we were being attacked with a lot of enemy troops. When sending troops of my own I decided I wanted to upgrade some of them. Whilst doing so, I thought it would be pretty neat if any troops that you could upgrade enchanted themselves so you'd be able to easily tell which troops you can and can't upgrade.

Please post feedback on this :)

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! I've been playing some Tower Defence lately and I've thought of a small but helpful suggestion.
When playing Tower Defence you can upgrade your troops all the way to level 5. I was playing earlier today and we were being attacked with a lot of enemy troops. When sending troops of my own I decided I wanted to upgrade some of them. Whilst doing so, I thought it would be pretty neat if any troops that you could upgrade enchanted themselves so you'd be able to easily tell which troops you can and can't upgrade.

Please post feedback on this :)

Can't you upgrade all troops?

Reactions: Priley

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I've been playing some Tower Defence lately
Keyword there some
hilst doing so, I thought it would be pretty neat if any troops that you could upgrade enchanted themselves so you'd be able to easily tell which troops you can and can't upgrade
You’ve lost me
In any conceivable way I don’t see the minor change
you can upgrade any mob
You are shown by orange glass and red glass whether or not you can upgrade or not (Even colour blind people know by reading)

I mean it isn’t like a game that lasts as long as TD will benefit from just doing that
Checking doesn’t take much time and mind you will not have an effect on you winning or not

Also while not an argument against it
Something about the enchantment effect makes it feel even less authentic

Reactions: Shamel

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
you can upgrade any mob
You are shown by orange glass and red glass whether or not you can upgrade or not (Even colour blind people know by reading)
Adding this would show which mobs you can upgrade at the time instead of having to click on them to check. It's just a nice detail.

D

Deleted member 100818

Just voted "yes" as I gave up playing that game ages ago. It bores me, I just find it not enjoyable in general. So I honestly don't mind what they add to it.

Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom