Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Hey guys,

I had a idea for TD. On thechunk, you have a TD mode called "Classic". You fight off hordes of evil mobs with 8 players. 2 for each row. I'm sad that this didnt make a return to Cube. that's what I'm suggesting, but with some tweaks.

Classic TD wasn't much loved duo everyone wanted to play allone or just with friends. Or atleast with 4 players instead of 8 so everyone had his own lane. (and 1 person could ruin the ENTIRE game by trolling or just being "new")

What is Classic TD really?
Classic TD was a 8 player game where you had to fight off 25 waves of mobs on various stages. Working as a team could win it, but everyone apart and you lost. 5 gold per second and 4 lanes: Blue, Yellow, Red and green. You lost if all 25 lives where gone.

I want to return Classic TD, but with some changes!

Statistics:
-4 players max
-If you get selected by side Yellow, you can only build on Yellow!
-Goldmine: 5 per second
-Instead of everyone has same lives. Everyone has his health apart, but when a mob from your lane gets through. Only YOU will loss health.
-Some old maps can still be used (used on Chunk) without mobs walking through the center

Mechanics added to Classic TD:
-Castle Bazaar: all potions from TD will get into Classic TD. Can be used on your own lane or on someone else lane.
-Castle Bazaar: Weapon Upgrade (stone - iron)

-EXP: You get EXP by sending mobs (zombies on beginning). Everything costs the same.
-EXP: Can also be used to buy potions!

Important Note!:
-Every lane gets the same amount of mobs.
-Sended mobs will be send to ALL lanes. (except Giants).
-Killing sended mobs WONT give money, so everyone has same money and no-one has a advantage with Money.
-If a lane got rushed by someone, it cant be rushed again by ANY player to no-one can team for a small period of time.
-You can only used purchased towers if everyone else has that one purchased tower. Giving no-one a Points2W tower and makes it fair for everyone.
-Waves are Endless. Making every wave harder and harder. Every 10th wave will be a boss or a bonus round.

Classic TD could be renamed to Battle TD

Feedback appreciated!

Ps: Also see this thread, full with other TD suggestions!
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/td-lots-of-suggestions.113455/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Already been suggested I think... But neh its a Ok idea but im not in TD that much...

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
This would be fun, but you could probably learn a strategy that could let you win 90% of the time...
That's why I included that you can only use towers everyone has. Also the waves could be randomized so you never know what to expect. And if there's really a 90% to let you win, why not removing "sending mobs to eachother" and it's literally who survives longest :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom